Store #2 Update

The lease signing was supposed to be last Thursday morning, but for a variety of reasons on behalf of the disorganized landlord it didn’t happen. We were hoping to reschedule for today, but that didn’t happen either. It looks like we should still be able to make the transfer date of 12/27, but we’ll probably have a lot of things to do last minute to compensate. The old owner wants to close before year-end so he doesn’t need to worry about another set of taxes next year, while I’m not as worried if it slips a few days more or not. 12/27 was chosen because it seemed quite easy to meet when we decided the date in early December. Also as the Subway accounting week runs Wednesday-Tuesday we wanted to start on a Wednesday so neither of us would have an extra partial-week.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *